In pursuance of approval accorded by the Govt . of Assam , Revenue & DM Department , Dispur’s letter No. RLR.121 / 2010 / 309 , Dated : 19-10-2020 and letter No. RLR.121 / 2010 / 310 , Dated : 19-10-2020 , online application are hereby invited through the official website of https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/Imlakhimpur from eligible candidates who are citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 & 8 of the constitution of India domiciled in the State of Assam for filling up of 14 Numbers of sanctioned vacant Post of Mandal ( Gr – III ) in the Amalgamated Establishment of the Deputy Commissioner , Lakhimpur in the Pay Band- 14,000 / – 60,500 / – & Grade Pay 6,200 / – PM with other allowances as admissible under the rules
|Name of the Post
| Mondal Grade III
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age on 1st January , 2020 . The upper age relaxable for S.C. & S.T candidate is upto 45 years and for OBC / MOBC candidates is uplo 43 years as per Govt .
Educational qualification : The candidate must have passed the HSLC examination or equivalent examination The candidate must possess a valid 6 ( Six ) months RCCC training passed certificate from Assam Survey & Settlement training Centre , Dakhingaon , Guwahati . The candidate must possess a minimum 6 ( Six ) months diploma / certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized Institute .
How To Apply :
The applications must be submitted online through https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/Imlakhimpur No other forms of application will be entertained . Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of all testimonials such as Education Qualification Certificates , RCCC training passed certificate , Income & Asset Certificate in Annexure – 1 for Economically Weaker Section ( EWS ) category , Age proof Certificates , Caste Certificate , valid Employment Exchange card , Good quality of photograph with white background . The candidates already in service must apply through proper channel and upload scanned copy of NOC of the concerned department . The Applications will be received online from Midnight of 02-01-2021 to the Midnight of 17-01-2021 .
Important Dates :
1. Written examination will be held on 07-02-2021 the call letter / Admit Card will be notified through the https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/Imlakhimpur . The candidates will be able to download their call letter Admit Card from the said website .
2. The list of short listed candidates will be notified in the Lakhimpur district official website www.lakhimpur.nic.in
3. Candidature of candidates is provisional and the Selection Committee has the right to accept or reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of recruitment after proper scrutiny of the educational and other relevant documents .
4. No application fees shall be paid by the candidates and canvassing directly or indirectly in any form by the candidate shall lead to disqualification of his candidature .
5. The selected candidates for appointment shall have to give an undertaking that they will abide by New Pension Scheme Rule of Govt . of Assam . 10. No. TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates .