Gauhati University released a noticed for Gauhati university form fill up 2021. Gauhati University one of the Biggest University or Institute in Assam and Northeast. Every Year Guwahati University Conducting 1st, 3rd and 5th Semester examination every year for its BA, BCom and BSc students in the months of November to December. In this year, Gauhati University released a notice for date of commencement of B.A/B.SC/B.Com/B.Voc 1st, 3rd and 5th Semester Examination, 2020 is 6th May, 2021. All the students of said semesters who are going to appear the semester exam need to fill up Gauhati University Exam Form mandatorily in online mode.
|Form Fill up||Online|
Gauhati University form fill up 2021
TDC Semester Form Fill up Schedule
|Name of the Semester||Date of Form fill up|
|B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Semester I (2017,18,19)||31/03/2021 to 20/04/2021|
|B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Semester III (2017,18,19)||31/03/2021 to 20/04/2021|
|B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Semester V (2017,18)||31/03/2021 to 20/04/2021|
|B.A./B.Com. IDOL Semester I (2019)||31/03/2021 to 20/04/2021|
|B.A./B.Com. IDOL Semester III (2019)||31/03/2021 to 20/04/2021|
|B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Semester I (2020)||10/04/2021 to 25/04/2021|
Instructions before filling TDC Semester form
- The Examination form fill up portal is being developed in conformity with the Departrnent of Higher Education, Assam, dated 10th June,2020regardingthewaiveroffeewhereverapplicableonly.Howeverallarrear candidates have to pay the requisite Examination fees’
- Dropout candidates-Batch 2019(CBCS) (students who were fully absent in the 1st semester examination, 2019 or not filled the examination form in 2019) will be eligible to appear the lo semester arrear examination only after the completion of the 6e semester examination.
- Students of 5th Semester having arrear subiects in lst semester will not be allowed to appear in both the semesters. They are entitled to appear either in the 5s semester or in l” semester only.
- Students (Non-CBCS) failed or absent in the sessional examination need not to fill the Examination form ,however a failed candidate has to reappear in the sessional examination.
- Repeat is allowed from Semester-I to Semester- III in a single Major/Honours paper. Students of 3rd Semester regular batch can repeat a single Major/Honours paper of Semester-I and students of 5th Semester regular batch can repeat a single Major paper of Semester-III.
- All the online forms submitted by the students should be verified and approved on or before 27th april,202l by their respective Colleges.
- For any queries contact Helpline No : 6900879777 and 8011822200
Examination form fill-up of the regular batch:
Arrear Form Fill Up Schedule
|Name of the Semester||Date of form fill up|
|B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Semester I, III & V (2015,16)
||10/04/2021 to 22/04/2021|
- All the arrear candidates have to pay their requisite examination fees.
- After filling the form, a challan without mentioning the amount will be generated which has to be submitted to the college while depositing the fees in the college cash counter. Principals are requested for the necessary arrangement to collect the respective fees from the students.
- The fee structure for all the examinations remains unchanged hence it will be similar with the last semester examinations held in2020. (A copy of fees structure is attached here with)
- Colleges have to deposit the Examination Fees through RTGS to Gauhati University SBI Account (A/c No.- 10243124298, IFS Code-SBIN0002060, and MICR Code-781002015) and to submit all the fees payment documents in a separate envelope to the Dy. Controller of examinations, Gauhati University on or before 26th April,202l.
- Colleges will be provided an individual user id & pass word by the University. Principals are requested to send an email to [email protected] (Mobile No- 9859577575) for collecting the same.
- The online verification of forms and approval should be completed by the colleges on or before 24th April,202l.
- The URL for College Portal : http://guexamform.com/college/
- For any queries contact helpline no: 9859577575
Examination form fill-up of Arrear Students ( Only for those students who will only appear in Back/ Arrear examination):
Exam Form Modification/Edit Process:
|Visit website||Click here|
|Fee Structure||Click here|