ITI Limited offers ITI Limited Recruitment 2021 a diverse suite of products, solutions & services across various industry segments. ITI has modern manufacturing infrastructure, equipment & technology at its manufacturing facilities located at Bengaluru, Mankapur, Naini (Prayagraj), Palakkad & Rae Bareli, a dedicated Research and Development center in Bengaluru and Marketing Services & Projects (MSPs) units spread throughout the country in 25 states locations.
You may visit our website https://www.itiltd.in for further information. The Company is looking for creative and talented Officers for the following position. The Company is looking for Visiting Consultant in the following specialization in ITI General Hospital at Bangalore.
ITI Limited Recruitment 2021
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post|
|3||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
Eligibility Criteria of ITI Limited Recruitment 2021
Qualification: MBBS + PG Degree / Diploma / DNB in the relevant area from a recognized institution approved by MCI / NMC.
Experience: 07 years of Post Qualification Experience in the relevant area.
Age Limit: 64 years as on date of advertisement.
Application Fee: No application fee required
1. Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
2. Educational Qualification and Age limit prescribed is as on the date of Advertisement.
3. Relaxation in Experience / Qualification may be considered at the sole discretion of the
4. The company reserves the right to consider only those candidates for interview who according
to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria.
5. Decision of the Company with regard to eligibility of candidates will be final. Mere eligibility
will not entitle any candidates for admission to interview or selection.
6. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
7. Company reserves the right to fill all or partially or not to fill any of the post/s. The number of
post to be filled may decrease or increase depending on the actual/future requirements of the
8. Applications with insufficient information / incomplete will be rejected.
9. Court of Jurisdiction for any dispute / cause will be at Bangalore
10. Any corrigendum/Addendum, if any, will be hosted/published on ITI website. Candidates are
requested to visit the website regularly for updates.
How to Apply ITI Limited Recruitment 2021
Candidates are required to apply On-line through ITI Limited website https://www.itiltd.in in English only. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
In addition to submission of online application, the candidates are requested to submit hardcopies of application along with required documents as per the list below in the following address. Without hard copies of application submitted through online with relevant documents, candidates will not be included in the shortlist.
Important dates of ITI Limited Recruitment 2021
Last date for submission of on line application is on 12.05.2021
receipt of hard copies of application along with copies of certificates is on 15.05.2021.