National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is a Mini-Ratna, premier profit-making Central Public Sector Undertaking engaged in manufacturing and marketing of fertilizers and other agricultural inputs with a vision of being a leading Indian company in fertilizers and beyond, with commitment to all stakeholders. NFL is looking for qualified, dynamic and result oriented F&A personnel with initiative for manning the following positions on regular basis for its various Offices / Units / Joint Ventures:
||Name of the Post
|| Account Assi stant (Bathinda Unit)
||Account Assistant (Panipat unit)
||Account Assistant (Marketing division)
||Account Assistant (Corporate Office)
Qualification :1. No claim of possession of equivalent educational qualification(s) other than advertised educational qualification would be entertained and decision of NFL in this regard would be final and binding.
2. Minimum percentage of marks in the minimum educational qualification as indicated above shall be aggregate of all semesters/years and irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University.
3. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. Where no norms have been specified, the CGPA/OGPA will be presumed to have been provided on a 10 point scale. Candidates having CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree, however, shall invariably produce a copy of these conversion norms/no norms with respect to his/her University/Institute at the time of Interview.
4. Only those candidates who have completed their Degree (minimum required educational qualification) and whose final year results have been declared as on cutoff date are eligible to apply. It may be noted that candidates would be required to produce final year marksheet/degree completion certificate at the time of personal interview failing which they may not be allowed to attend the same. Accordingly, candidates, who are studying in final year and his/her result is awaited as on cutoff date, will not be entertained.
Age Limit: Candidates should be their minimum age 18 years and not more then 30 years
Application Fee: Non – refundable application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) plus applicable Bank Charges are required to be paid by General, OBC and EWS category candidates at the time of submission of online application form. Candidates can opt to pay either through internet banking account or credit/ debit card. No other mode of payment of application fee would be accepted. Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are, therefore, advised to verify their eligibility before payment of application fee. SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM category candidates are not required to pay any application fee.
How To Apply :
1. Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online from 23.12.2020 upto 22.01.2021 upto 5:30PM on NFL‟s website: www.nationalfertilizers.com/Careers/Recruitment in NFL/Recruitment of Accounts Assistant-2020. No other mode of application including manual/paper shall be accepted / entertained.
2. Only one application per candidate is allowed. The details in online application form can be edited / modified before submission of application fee or final submission of online form and details once finally submitted cannot be changed under any circumstances. Hence, candidates are strictly advised to ensure that they have filled in the correct particulars & details in online application form. It should be noted that false declaration shall render the candidate ineligible from this recruitment process.
Important Dates :
The link to the online registration of the application has been hosted on the website www.nationalfertilizers.comCareersRecruitment in NFL/Recruitment of Accounts Assistant-2020
Cut – off date for reckoning eligibility for all purposes : 30/11/2020
Date of opening of online application : 23/12/2020
Last date of submission of online application : 23/01/2021
unless change in date is notified Candidates are advised to submit their online application in time to avoid last minute rush. Canvassing in any form is liable to render a candidate ineligible.