Online applications are invited from the candidates who are Permanent Resident of Assam for registration to appear in the Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) -2021 for admission into Diploma Courses in the following State Government Polytechnics of Assam and Polytechnics outside Assam (against seat allotted by the Govt. of India)/ Assam Energy Institute, Sibsagar) for the session 2021-2022.
|Name of the Test||Polytechnic Admission Test|
Eligibility Criteria of Polytechnic Admission Test
Resident-ship: Candidate/s must be a permanent citizen of Assam.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must pass the HSLC or its equivalent examination with Mathematics and Science as compulsory subject with-
- 40% marks (average) in Mathematics and Science for General Candidates.
- 35% marks (average) in Mathematics and Science for Schedule Caste Candidates.
- 33% marks (average) in Mathematics and Science for Scheduled Tribes Candidates.
The maximum age limit is as given below for each categories-
- General: 20 years 6 months as on 31.12.2021.
- Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe: 23 years 6 months as on 31.12.2021.
- For institutions outside Assam: 20 years 6 months as on 31.12.2021 (irrespective of category).
Application Fee of Polytechnic Admission Test
An application fee of Rs.500/- [plus bank charges as applicable) is to be paid using “State Bank Collect” which facilitates payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. Payment may also be made in cash at any branch State Bank of India after generating the Cash Deposit Form trom “State Bank Collect’ in final step of Online Application. Further instructions will be available during the online application process.
How to Apply for Polytechnic Admission Test?
Intending and eligible candidates who are permanent citizen of Assam may follow below mentioned steps to apply online for Polytechnic Admission Test for admission into Diploma Courses in the following State Government Polytechnics of Assam for the session 2021-2022.
Important Dates of Polytechnic Admission Test 2021
- Starting date of submission of online application: 20th May 2021
- Last date of submission of online application: 30th June 2021
- Issue of admit cards: 16th to 20th July 2021
- Date of PAT 2021: 25th July 2021