Applications are invited from the eligible candidates who are citizen of India as defined under Article 5-8 of the Constitution of India in the prescribed Standard Form of Application published in Part-IX of the Assam Gazette for filling up the following vacant posts in the office of the Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam.
|Name of the Post
(i) Minimum HSLC Examination passed or equivalent from a Govt. recognized Board/Council.
(ii) MustpossessavalidLMVDrivingLicenseissuedbytheCompetent Authority.
(iii) Minimum 3 (three) years of experience.
Other Criteria :
1. The candidates must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange in Assam.
2. Candidates must be physically fit without any disability with good eye sight.
3. Candidates must have Government Doctor certified vision certificate.
4. Candidates must not have any criminal records and police case.
Age Limit : Must not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years as on 31-03-2020. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 (three) years for OBC/MOBC and 5 (five) years for SC/ST candidates. The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on basis of the Matriculation/HSCL Admit Card/Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of for the purpose.
Application fees : No application fee is required as per Govt. Notification
Mode of Selection
Phase I: Written Test will be held to test Candidate’s Driving Knowledge on Traffic Rules & Traffic Signals. The test will be held at Guwahati on the date to be notified later on.
Phase II: Against each vacancy four candidates will be short listed on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Test. The short listed candidates will have to appear along with all original testimonials in the Driving Skill Test to be held at Guwahati.
How To Apply :
The application in the prescribed Standard Form of Application published in Part-IX of the Assam Gazette must be accompanied by the following :
1. Self attested copies of Educational Certificate/Marksheet along with Age Proof Certificate, Caste Certificate, valid Employment Exchange Registration Card, Driving License and Driving Experience Certificate etc.
2. 2 (two) copies of recent passport size photograph duly signed by the candidate.
3. A self addressed envelope of 11 cm x 5 cm size affixing postal stamp of Rs.5/- only.
4. Application and other documents should be put inside an envelope, on which the applicant should clearly mention the post applied for.
5. The envelope containing the application form should be addressed to the Director, Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam, Rupnagar, Guwahati-781032
Important Dates :
The last date of receiving duly filled up application form is fixed on 25-01-2021 during office hours.